Anti-Doping Authority the Netherlands
The Anti-Doping Authority of the Netherlands, the Doping Authority for short, is the independent NADO of the Netherlands. Our mission is to create doping-free sports in the Netherlands. We do so on behalf of the government (specifically, the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport) and the Netherlands Olympic Committee * Netherlands Sports Confederation (NOC*NSF) and working in co-operation with numerous national and international organisations.
The core activities of the Doping Authority are:
- Providing information and education for elite athletes and their immediate circles;
- Providing information and education for athletes in fitness centres and their immediate circles;
- Providing information and education for athlete support personnel;
- Providing information for the general public;
- Detecting of doping violations, particularly by means of doping controls;
- Developing and monitoring anti-doping regulations and conducting legal proceedings;
- Collecting and disseminating knowledge and scientific knowledge about doping and doping prevention;
- Furthering international coordination.
Our annual report for 2014 can be found here.
For information about nutritional supplements and doping, click here.
Telephone: +31 10 201 01 50
Fax: +31 10 217 01 99
P.O. Box 5000
2900 EA Capelle aan den IJssel
Visiting address per 19 March 2015:
2908 ME Capelle aan den IJssel
The Doping Autority is a member of iNADO.